When sending a message via the contact form on site eletro.gr, the user should enter some personal information such as: surname, phone number, e-mail address, etc. Personal information may also be requested for access to some of the services of eletro.gr.
eletro.gr strictly follows the Greek legislation on the Record of Personal Data Archive. The information provided in the above cases is not disclosed to third parties and is in no way publicized or in any way exploited. These data shall be used only to the extent strictly necessary for:
- the fulfillment of the terms and obligations of the individual services provided by eletro.gr to its users,
- user support, choosing the content offered to users to be to their general preferences
- satisfaction of the users' requirements regarding the services of eletro.gr
- information about new services
- serving the smooth operation of the site
- contact of eletro.gr with its visitors
By way of exception, eletro.gr may disclose their users' personal information in the following cases:
- It has the explicit consent of users to make public their personal data in any way
- Disclosure is made to third-party natural or legal persons with whom eletro.gr cooperates and only to the extent strictly necessary for the provision of the service by eletro.gr
- If required by law, by a court order or requested by any other state or regulatory authority.